Frequently asked questions
Can I count all steps that I take or distance according my my pedometer or fitness band?
- No, only distance accumulated above and beyond your normal daily routine may be reported on for this competition.
- No more than 4 participants per team
- Although final numbers are not collected until October 27, the WAT organizers would like for each team or individual participant to report their mileage weekly by going to www.walkacrossTNmcminn.com beginning September 17th.
- No, it is only necessary for the team captain to report on the team's total mileage for the week.
- No, we ask that you please only choose 1 category to participate in during the 2017 competition.
- The school officials. (Coordinated School Health- Public Schools).